Table of Contents
Latest QESCO Chief Executive Officer jobs
Through the most recent QESCO jobs Chief Executive Officer advertisement, the most recent governmental jobs in Quetta Electric Supply Company in April 2023 have been announced. Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for these Latest Govt positions in Balochistan, and successful applicants will be able to receive these positions in Pakistan once the necessary steps have been taken.
Quetta Electric Supply Company
QESCO is one of the geographically largest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector. It serves more than 650000 customers, has 6000 employees, and generates yearly revenue of more than Rs.1594 Billion. Its operational area covers all of Balochistan, with the exception of the Lasbela District.
Candidates can click on the icon to view additional Latest jobs. Our team is putting in a lot of effort to discover the most recent job postings for our candidates.
👇For more Government Jobs👇
|Education Requirements||Master (Electrical Engineer)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||01|
|Source of Advertisement||QESCO website|
Latest QESCO jobs
- Chief Executive Officer
Candidate must possess 19 years of field experience including 2 years in a Senior Management position.
QESCO Chief Executive Officer jobs advertisement:
👆For more Private Jobs👆
All the application procedure is mentioned in this advertisement so, read the job advertisement carefully before applying for these jobs.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.