Latest Primary and Secondary Health Care Department jobs
Primary and Secondary Health Care Department jobs have announced the latest advertisement for 180+ vacant positions through advertisement. World Bank funds Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHDP) under the Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department. The project will hire Paediatricians, MD/WMOs, Nurses, Lady Health Visitors, and Female caretakers/Aya on yearly contracts for the duration of the project.
Candidates can click on the icon to view additional Latest jobs. Our team is putting in a lot of effort to discover the most recent job postings for our candidates.
👇For more Government Jobs👇
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Healthcare Department|
|Education Requirements||Matric to Master/MBBS|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||150+|
|Source of Advertisement||Jang|
|Address||Punjab Healthcare Department Lahore Punjab|
Latest Health Care Department jobs
- Female CareTaker Ayah
Primary and Secondary Health Care Department jobs advertisement:
👆For more Private Jobs👆
The procedure to apply for these jobs is mentioned in this advertisement. Kindly read the advertisement carefully before applying for these jobs.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- The deadline to register online is April 21, 2023. Send a copy of all paperwork and the online employment application form to the undersigned’s office.
- Documents must be delivered to the undersigned’s workplace before April 25, 2023, during business hours.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.