Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Description
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2023 is a rare opportunity for those candidates who are seeking jobs in a reputed department with a graceful salary, where they can enhance their knowledge and abilities to work efficiently. The minimum qualification for applying for these jobs is Matric. Ministry of Climate Change Jobs’s Latest advertisement for 2023 is calling for applications from qualified candidates with the following qualifications.
Once the recruitment process is complete, they will be offered these positions. From the given website, www.moc.gov.pk jobs 2023, interested candidates can download the application form. The first archive should be owned by every competitor. Competitors with the accompanying abilities should apply. For additional information, you can scroll down.
|Posted on:||11-04- 2023|
|Education:||Matric – Master|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Salary Offer||60,000 PKR/Month|
|Whatsapp:||Join Whatsapp Group|
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Vacancies List:
- IT Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Wildlife Guard
- Deputy Director of Research And Planning
- Naib Qasid
- Assistant Director Legal
- Admin Officer
- Deputy Director Admin And Accounts
- Urban Planner
- Secretary IWMB
- Assistant Director Research And Planning Wildlife
- Technical Officer
- Deputy Director Wildlife
Jobs Eligibility criteria
- CNIC/Smart chip official identification card.
- You must have an academic degree or diploma from a verifiable institution.
- Official’s degree.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Salary and Benefits:
The benefits and respect provided by the Ministry of Climate Change make every individual want to be a member. The following are some of these benefits.
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible time schedule
- TA/DA Allowance
- Medical allowance
- Graceful salary
- Professional staff
- Successful career path
- Monthly training sessions
- Free food
- Peaceful working environment
- Respected department
- Children Education
- Good working environment
Ministry of Climate Change Online Apply
Interested candidates can submit their online application on the given website along with the paid challan form and a scanned copy of the required documents. If you face any problem according to applying procedure you can contact our team.
Ministry of Climate Change Contact Details:
|Contact Number||+92 51 9245528|
|Office address||Ministry of Climate Change 3rd Floor, LG & RD Complex G-5/2, Islamabad|
How to Apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs?
The procedure to apply for the Ministry of Climate Change Jobs is very simple. Everyone can apply for these jobs if he meets their requirements. Interested candidates can send their required documents (Duplicate/Copies) to their postal address which is given below or click on the link (Apply Here), this link will automatically take you to the online application page of this department or organization which will conduct the test and interview for requirements for vacant positions.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.
[su_button url=”http://www.mocc.gov.pk/Jobs” target=”blank” background=”#1b3d6f” wide=”no” center=”yes” icon=”icon: hand-o-right” id=”11111″]Apply Here[/su_button]