Latest FPSC Jobs online apply
FPSC jobs online apply has made an announcement regarding the most recent openings in his provincial offices, and he is now accepting applications from qualified individuals who are interested in filling these openings. There is no restriction on who can submit an application for these roles, anyone can do so. The last date to apply for these positions is set as 25 April 2023.
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is a federal department of the Pakistani government and is in charge of hiring bureaucrats and civil employees. In 1926, during the time of the British colonial administration, the Public Service Commission was established for the first time. Following independence, the Government of Pakistan Act allowed for the establishment of the commission in Pakistan in 1947.
Candidates can click on the icon to view additional Latest jobs. Our team is putting in a lot of effort to discover the most recent job postings for our candidates.
👇For more Government Jobs👇
|Hiring Organization||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||39+|
|Source of Advertisement||Website FPSC|
|Address||FPSC Headquarters, Islamabad.|
Latest FPSC Jobs online apply
- Statistical Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
FPSC Job Advertisement:
👆For more Private Jobs👆
The procedure to apply for these jobs is mentioned in this advertisement. Kindly read the advertisement carefully before applying for these jobs.
Important Details from FPSC
- The Recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy vide O.M. No.F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014, 16.01.2015, 03.03.2015 as amended from time to time.
- Five years of general age relaxation has already been clubbed in the age limits. However, other claims for relaxation will be considered admissible under Establishment Division’s SRO No. 1079(I)/93, dated 04.11.1993 and O.M. No. 9/2/91-R-5, dated 24.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
- Eight (08) vacancies are reserved against a 2% Quota for persons with disabilities, candidates who have disability certificates from the Federal/Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons and CNIC of disabled persons will be considered against the vacancies reserved for persons with disabilities quota. persons with disabilities are also eligible for an age relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit. Furthermore, The first vacancies will be filled from the persons with disabilities quota merit list subject to the fitness report regarding the work of the disabled candidates, thereafter, the remaining posts will be filled from the general merit list.
- Up to 50% of the vacancies in posts in BS-1 to 4 shall be reserved for Ex-Servicemen in terms of Establishment Division’s SRO No.1302(I)/90, dated 15.12.1990.
- Separate applications must be submitted online for each post applied for. The application must be submitted, subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria, latest by 25.04.2023 through the FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk only. By hand/By post applications will not be entertained. Applicants already in service must apply through proper channels as well. Applicants must indicate test centres of their choice i.e. Islamabad/Lahore/Quetta/Karachi and Peshawar, furthermore, calling of candidates for test/interview at any centre is at the discretion of the department.
- Candidates must keep visiting FPSC’s website from time to time for tests/interviews. Admission Certificates for Written Tests will be placed on the FPSC’s website for downloading and candidates may also be intimated through SMS as well.
- Bring a downloaded copy of the Admission Certificate along with the original CNIC at the time of the test/interview.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to fill any number of the above-mentioned vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.