DHA Gujranwala Job Description
DHA Gujranwala jobs are hiring for more than 400 positions. The most recent advertisement has revealed that April 2023 will be featured. According to the policies of the government, DHA Gujranwala is looking for some experienced candidates to fill the positions with Sanitary Petrol Male and Female. Candidates of either gender are welcome to submit applications for these recently posted government positions in Punjab, and if their applications are successful, they will be offered the opportunity to work in Pakistan.
Latest DHA Gujranwala Job Advertisement:
To find more DHA jobs online apply button
[su_button url=”https://jobsbaba.net/dha-jobs” target=”blank” background=”#6EC1E4″ size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” icon=”icon: external-link” id=”11111″]More DHA Jobs[/su_button]
|Hiring Organization||District Health Authority|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||400+|
|Source of Advertisement||Daily Express|
|Address||District Health Authority Gujranwala|
Latest DHA Gujranwala jobs
- Sanitary Petrol Male
- Sanitary Petrol Female
District Health Authority jobs application form
Candidates can check and download the application form from the official website www.dhagwa.com
DHA Contact Details
|Contact Number||+92 324 1116262|
|Office address||Near Chenab Gate, Main Grand Trunk Rd, Rahwali Cantonments, 52280, Pakistan|
Last date to apply for DHA Gujranwala jobs
The time left to submit your application is rapidly coming to an end and the deadline has been given in this article. So, Don’t delay until the last day, it’s a waste of your time. Because sometimes the server is frequently overloaded and unable to process numerous applications at the same time.
District Health Authority Apply Online
- Documentation of educational accomplishments certified to by a Gazetted Officer A comprehensive transcript of the grades received and a transcript of the experience Computerized versions of the Domicile and National Identity Card as well as other office paperwork In the course of regular business hours, the Chief Executive Officer of the District Health Authority, Gujjar Anwala, Dengue Branch, should have the paperwork turned in by the given date.
- Candidates are required to hand-write their applications and present them on standard white paper.
- Applications that are either incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The notification board in the Office of the Chief Executive Officer of the District Health Authority, Gujranwala Office, will be updated with the specifics of the open positions shortly after they have been posted.
- As a result of the fact that the aforementioned recruitment is intended to be strictly temporary in nature, the recruits will in no way be eligible or authorized to be made permanent.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.