Civil Judges jobs in KPK Description
The most recent openings in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission jobs for the month of April 2023 have been publicized in the most recent advertisement. For the following positions, Pakistani citizens who have a domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are encouraged to apply online by the deadline of 18 April 2023, whether they live in the country or overseas. Candidates of either gender are welcome to submit applications for the available positions in the latest round of government Civil Judges jobs in KPK, and successful applicants will be offered the opportunity to work in Pakistan.
|More KPK jobs||[su_button url=”https://jobsbaba.net/kppsc-jobs” target=”blank” background=”#6EC1E4″ size=”5″ wide=”no” center=”yes” icon=”icon: external-link” id=”11111″]More WAPDA Jobs[/su_button]|
|Hiring Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Public Service Commission
|Education Requirements||LAW Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||84+|
|Source of Advertisement||Mashriq|
|Address||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public
Service Commission Peshawar
Latest Civil Judges jobs in KPK
- Civil Judges
Latest KPPSC Job Advertisement:
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.