Table of Contents
Cadet College Jhelum Job Description
The latest Cadet College Jhelum Jobs April 2023 have been announced through the latest advertisement. The College is looking for some Teaching and Non-Teaching staff to completely fill these positions, which include Horse Rider, Arabic Teacher, Store man, Nursing, and Hostel Warden, among others, according to the College Policies. Candidates of either gender are welcome to submit applications for the open positions in the most recent round of government jobs in Punjab, and successful applicants will be eligible for positions in Pakistan.
Latest Cadet College Jhelum Advertisement:
Cadet College Jhelum Job Details:
|Posted on:||27-03- 2023|
|Company:||Cadet College Jhelum|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
Latest Cadet College Jhelum Jobs:
- Security Guard
- Mess In-charge
- Hostel Warden
- Arabic Teacher
- Horse Rider
Last date to apply for Pak Army Civilian jobs
The closing date for applying for Cadet College Jhelum jobs is very short. So, interested candidates don’t waste their time waiting for the last date to apply. And start preparing for job selection criteria.
Cadet College Jhelum Contact Details
|Contact Number||+92 311 1123225|
|Office address||Peer Shahab, Cadet College, Grand Trunk Rd, Jhelum, Punjab 49600, Pakistan|
How to apply for Pak Army Civilian jobs
- Candidates who are interested in the position can hand in their application at the address that has been provided.
- It would be helpful if you could submit the Necessary Documents to the Application form.
- There will be no travel expenses paid on the candidate’s behalf for the test or interview.
- Only those candidates who made the shortlist will be contacted for an interview at the Cadet College in Jhelum.
- According to the regulations of the college, the candidate will receive a handsome salary in addition to any allowances.
- Women are strongly encouraged to submit their applications for these positions.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.