Table of Contents
Allied Bank MTO Job Description
Most Recent Opportunities for Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) in April 2023 The Management Trainee Officer, Allied Bank MTO jobs roles at Allied Bank are entry-level positions in which individuals participate in training and development programs to acquire the abilities and information necessary to become future managers or leaders within the Allied bank. During these programs, individuals learn the skills and knowledge necessary to become future managers or leaders within Allied bank jobs. Candidates of either gender are welcome to submit applications for the available positions in Allied Bank’s most recent round of private job openings. If successful, candidates will be eligible for one of the many available new jobs in Pakistan.
Latest Allied Bank MTO jobs Advertisement:
|Hiring Organization||Allied Bank|
|Jobs Location||Karachi and multiple Cities|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor / Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Advertisement Source||Official Website|
|Address||Allied Bank Karachi|
Latest ABL Vacant Position:
- Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Eligibility Criteria for Allied Bank MTO jobs
AGE: Not less than 27 years old. Candidates must be female and may be married or single at the time of application.
NATIONALITY: A Citizen of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Not married to a citizen of another country.
SUBJECT: Educational Qualification
Bachelor / Master (BBA Honors)
EXPERIENCE: No experience is required.
Allied Bank MTO job Contact Details
|Contact Number||+9221- 35301094|
|Office address||3-4 Tipu Block, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan|
How to apply for Allied Bank jobs
Candidates can submit their applications by visiting the official website at https://www.abl.com/ and filling out the Application Form online. Applications can also be mailed to the given address along with photocopies of the essential certificates that have been duly notarized and three recent photographs in passport size.
General & FAQs
- Where can I find an application form?
- The application form and required documents must be submitted to the given address by the closing date.
- Are TA/DA allowed on these jobs?
- There will be no TA/DA allowed on tests and interviews.
- How many candidates will be called for a test/interview?
- An interview will be scheduled only for shortlisted candidates.
- Submission of forms or applications after the deadline?
- There will be no consideration of applications after the deadline.
- How are government employees selected?
- Government employees should follow the proper application procedures.